Covid-19 Plan for Family Day Camp 2021
Updated June 16, 2021. We follow both the Nevada County Health Department and Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines.
For our Family Day Camp program this summer, we will take the following measures:
- Temperatures will be taken upon arrival at camp.
- All camp events will be socially distanced or organized by cohort.
- Families will participate together as a family unit.
- Families will be assigned to a small cohort of a few families which will rotate through activity areas together.
- No all-camp gatherings will take place.
- At meals, each family will eat at separate tables outdoors, or in separate areas of camp.
- Non-vaccinated people will be asked to mask when inside and when not able to be socially distant.
- All staff members are fully vaccinated.
- Cleaning will be completed daily.
Young people want to shape the world.
Camp Fire provides the opportunity to find their spark, lift their voice, and discover who they are.
In Camp Fire, it begins now.
Light the fire within