Covid-19 Plan for Family Day Camp 2021
We follow both the Nevada County Health Department and Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines.
For our Family Day Camp program this summer, we will take the following measures:
- Temperatures will be taken and a Covid questionnaire will be completed upon arrival at camp.
- All programming will be outdoors.
- Families will participate together as a family unit.
- Families will be assigned to a small cohort of a few families which will rotate through activity areas together.
- No all-camp gatherings will take place.
- At meals, each family will eat at its own table outdoors, or in its own area of camp.
- Masks will need to be worn inside buildings (lodge and bathrooms) and when not able to maintain social distance outside.
- There will be increased hand sanitizer stations, and we will have a “wash in and wash out” plan for every activity area.
- Staff members will either have proof of vaccination or a negative Covid test prior to the start of camp.
- Staff will be regularly sanitizing bathrooms and high-contact areas of camp.
Young people want to shape the world.
Camp Fire provides the opportunity to find their spark, lift their voice, and discover who they are.
In Camp Fire, it begins now.
Light the fire within